V1.31: COROUTES folder missing

vesalius

Ah, thanks for the headsup. I remember we had that problem before. Solution is to make one manually, but it should be in the installer, of course!

Then again...maybe including it would overwrite everyone´s stored routes?

Cheers, Jan

Edited by Litjan

Hi,
I filled a route, manually, and in the HSI doesn't shows the entirely route. In parts of route,  the word Bypass appears (as picture bellow). My route is:
Dep: ENGM
ALS M852 POVEL Z94 GALMA M736 LIZUM N503 LAMPO T101 AKADO L615 ROTAR P11 PUL N606 ZDA L607 NERRA
Arr: LDDU
I´m using Airac 1903 provided by Simbrief.
Best regards and thank´s for your attention,
Majela

ixeg_bypass.jpg.23a4ec8941f90eee56e2f3a1412d47fe.jpg

737-300_hsi_Image.jpg.fd9dce4d9879bb1d2283afe8b88c1aef.jpg

Edited by Majela
Correcting the route

ALS is the first point of the enroute portion, but looks like you have several points before that (being your on page 3).  Did you select a SID? or insert the points manually?  If you can give me all the individual waypoints up to ALS, that would be helpful.  Those distances are large enough that I wouldn't expect a bypass...indeed do not get one with the dataset I'm using. (Navigraph 23 Apr 2020).

image.png

5 hours ago, tkyler said:

ALS is the first point of the enroute portion, but looks like you have several points before that (being your on page 3).  Did you select a SID? or insert the points manually?  If you can give me all the individual waypoints up to ALS, that would be helpful.  Those distances are large enough that I wouldn't expect a bypass...indeed do not get one with the dataset I'm using. (Navigraph 23 Apr 2020).

Hi, tyler,

Excuse me !! I forgot to inform the ENGM SID. I used OKSA4A with OKSAT transition and, then, the route I informed above.
I guess that due to the AIRAC used by me is outdated, my route is not recognized correctly ...
Thank´s a lot for your attetion !!
Best regards,

Majela

1 hour ago, Majela said:

I guess that due to the AIRAC used by me is outdated, my route is not recognized correctly ...

Not necessarily.  If you dig into your fmc_data >  SidStar folder inside the IXEG folder and pull out the ENGM.xml and EDDU.xml files and post them here, I can try to reproduce this with your exact dataset.  It is definitely worth trying to reproduce for me as I would not expect that bypass calculation.

-tkyler

2 minutes ago, tkyler said:

Not necessarily.  If you dig into your fmc_data >  SidStar folder inside the IXEG folder and pull out the ENGM.xml and EDDU.xml files and post them here, I can try to reproduce this with your exact dataset.  It is definitely worth trying to reproduce for me as I would not expect that bypass calculation.

-tkyler

I will looking for this files later !!

Thank´s a lot !!
Best regards,

Majela

24 minutes ago, tkyler said:

-tkyler

Hi, tkyler,

Here are the files you requested: SID/STAR for ENGM and LDDU.
Thank´s  lot,

Majela

engm.xml lddu.xml