No avionics! please help

TheHorsley

Dear Ixeg support 

I'm having problems with the 737, ive read a few threads here but nothing seems to be exactly like the problem i'm experiencing.

I install the 737 and use the old stable 2018 gizmo version, this makes the aircraft work fine, but every aircraft that uses this will crash to desktop after around 5 minutes. LES Saab and IXEG 737 are the main trouble spots with this

when i use version 20 or the beta version posted in another thread here, i get good stability no more crashes, LES Saab works fine, except the 737 avionics dont work at all.

also the side menu doesnt work with the newer version of gizmo

i've attached a screenshot

i've also re-installed numerous times, this is definitely gizmo related on my end, but with one version of gizmo i get 5 minutes of gameplay, the other version i get an unflyable product.

please help

Chris

Screenshot_(142).png

Log.txt

Edited by TheHorsley

25 minutes ago, TheHorsley said:

No problems there, so how do I stop the one that’s included with the installer from crashing after around 5 minutes ?

As I understand you, you stated Gizmo 20 does not crash, but Gizmo 18 does.

A new IXEG update was released today, and that update includes the ability to install Gizmo 20 beta, newer than the version you currently have installed. Please refer to my last response to you.

Just now, TheHorsley said:

Cool I’ll give that update a go. Yeah gizmo 18 crashes, 20 is fine , I got that version from a support post on here, I thought that was the latest version. I’ll try the installer again 

Make sure you run the 1.31 update. That means you'll need a fresh download for the new installer.

Ben tells me the Gizmo 18 issue you have seen sounds like it's due to xjet, but keep in mind a certain beta product you are a part of requires v20.