1.31 - disappearing joystick + a/p disconnect clickspot

MediumRareBaku

currently screen capping this issue in real time as I fly -- I was configuring some things in the menu and I can't remember what I clicked -- it may have been to hide the menu. When I did so, the yoke disappeared, the slider bar on the yoke height setting disappeared, and now the forward panel appears to be a click spot -- 2nd screenshot included showing the mouse cursor as an example -- that disconnects the autopilot so I can't click anything.

autopilot panel + pedestal seem to be fine, click spot wise.

Any ideas?

733noyoke.jpg

733noyoke-cursor.jpg

Log.txt

Edited by MediumRareBaku

Wow, that is a new one...

I believe this line in your log hints at the problem:

1:04:12.947 G64: error: Run_MouseClick(xp): OnMouseClick: [string "ixeg.733.gui.lua.ra1"]:65: attempt to index a nil value
1:04:12.971 P/GVA: Updating position time from every 3 to every 2 frames (fps=42)
1:04:12.971 G64: error: Run(gui): OnDraw_Windows: [string "ixeg.733.gui.lua.ra1"]:218: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

So I will see what Tom says about this.

Thanks for letting us know...and if you can reproduce it, we would be grateful if you told us how.

Cheers, Jan

I don't know what P/GVA is, but that could have something to do with it...log file definitely shows it doing a lot regularly and it does precede our issue.  All our GUI interface code is event driven and uses the same function to process clicks, only receiving differing "constants" depending on what is clicked. I have never seen our "widget code" attempt to index a nil value.  I too, would be very interested to see if you could reproduce it.  I haven't the slightest idea...I tried recreating your pref settings, then went to town clicking everything I could to no avail.

-TomK

• Like 1