Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.31 Update Released!

Cameron

5 minutes ago, mauri19 said:

when downloading the file i had a message from windows defender not install it.

this may be the problem?

Yes, this could be the problem - although I never heard that a file in our installer causes objection by Windows Defender.

Just installed 1.31 with Gizmo beta. Now after attempting to taxi, I increase throttle to taxi, engines get louder but aircraft just sticks to the spot. I haven't done anything different compared to 1.30 other than using Gizmo beta and not 2.0

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

v1.31 seems to have something weird with the sounds.  You can tell there is a stock engine sound (XP11 stock turbine sound) cause if you are ready for takeoff and set the aircraft cold and dark you can hear a spool down sound wich is in fact a stock xplane sound.

8 minutes ago, Javier said:

v1.31 seems to have something weird with the sounds.  You can tell there is a stock engine sound (XP11 stock turbine sound) cause if you are ready for takeoff and set the aircraft cold and dark you can hear a spool down sound wich is in fact a stock xplane sound.

Not sure what you exactly mean. We have not changed anything with the sounds at all.

If I choose "ready to fly" and then choose "cold and dark" I hear exactly nothing at all.

Cheers, Jan

3 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Not sure what you exactly mean. We have not changed anything with the sounds at all.

If I choose "ready to fly" and then choose "cold and dark" I hear exactly nothing at all.

Cheers, Jan

It did it couple of times but now its working just fine. Maybe was a smartcopilot thing.

Solved

8 hours ago, danhenri said:

Is it just me or aren't the sounds in external view much too loud ? I did not get that huge  volume in previous versions.

Yes, the external APU sound is too loud (that's just my case), 1.30 was ok, not a biggie.

Editing: Its more like an additional very loud pneumatic/air sound that wasn't present in 1.30 or was less noticeable, external APU and engines sounds are fine.

Edited by alexcolka

I just installed the newest version of the IXEG 733, and when setting up the FMC it is impossible to fill in the GW/ZFW. Before the update this worked perfectly fine, and I'm able to fill in all the other values. Anyone knows what could be the problem?

12 minutes ago, WesJet94 said:

I just installed the newest version of the IXEG 733, and when setting up the FMC it is impossible to fill in the GW/ZFW. Before the update this worked perfectly fine, and I'm able to fill in all the other values. Anyone knows what could be the problem?

Working great for me

I noticed twice after 5 hours of flying a freezing simulator as I have to step out of the flight.

probebly it has to do with fuicp code  nr 12 or so or something else like beta 10.

nothing to do with 737-300 but that is what i am flying.

anyone noticed this also.

doeke

4 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi Seamaster,

thanks for letting us know! We will try to replicate this crash - if this happens to you another time, please attach the Log.txt to your post, that makes it easier for us to track this down!

Thanks a lot, Jan

Had same issue when trying to make a direct to SOPET waypoint. Attached log.  Also notice that lights arent working as the should. They seem a bit dark (backlights). I thought it was fixed.

image.thumb.png.f0063fefa043996aa00f46ac6c275a53.png

Also noticed that the ammount of polygons here are visible. Did not remember that.

image.png.89f7df72579e48ba7f092434e95d8d3a.png

Log.txt

Edited by Javier

27 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Did you not see the last bullet point in the originating post of this topic?

NO... after 2 years I read 1.3 and installed and went for it, will read the docs when my passengers life’s depends on it!

2 hours ago, mauri19 said:

Log.txtinstall 1.31 from that moment i could not enter the destination airport in fmc LSK R2

Agreed. I put in a waypoint on LSK R2, got a console box pop-up (like a couple post above) then LSK R2 would not function rest of flight. Using stable Gizmo.

Edited by N-R313

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic