Newcomer questions

evaamo

Hello! I just purchased the M20 collection, so far I've only performed a few flights and I'm liking them so far.

Some questions, tho':

- Is there a way to turn on/off the cabin flood lights?

- Is there a way to convert the instruments from Fahrenheit to Centigrade?

- Is there documentation on the Acclaim? I can't find it in the folder.

- The docs for the ovation 3 mention the steam gauge cockpit, while in the sim it's based on the G1000. Are there any plans for updating it?.

- I understand the FMOD sounds are in preview. Are there plans to make the sounds louder when the pilot's windshield or the door are open?. There are some minor nuisances with the sounds, but it's a good improvement over default.

I think that's it for now! Thank you!

-E

Enrique Vaamonde

• For the Cabin flood lights: yes, the switch is located on the left sidewall panel next to the oxygen pressure gauge.
  • No, the instruments display temperature in Fahrenheit, as matching the aircraft and the manual.
  • There is not an Acclaim manual yet, with the V4 update, we will be making a new set of manuals to reflect the Acclaim and the other changes.
  • The Ovation 3 only has the G1000, as that is the differentiating factor between the Ovation 2 and Ovation 3.
  • Yes, the FMOD sound preview is just that, a lot more is to come there.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you for your answers, Cooper!

I think I mis-phrased the point about the manual of the ovation 3: my question was if you planned on updating the manual to include the G1000 and any customization you've done on top of LR's G1000 for the ovation 3, not the aircraft per se ;-).

Looking forward to the next updates then!!!

cheers

-E

• Like 1