CTD

ipaxplane

Hi:

I don't know if this is the right place to post my concern. 

I am having CTD after loading the Aircraft in the SIM. The CTD  only happens with the IXEG v1.3. I am running the last X-plane 11 beta version . 

attached is the log file just in case someone want to help me.

Thank you very much

Log.txt

You have run out of memory, your last line in the log says:

G64:1177.568: Memory Allocation Error: Run(timer): xs_sound_engine: not enough memory

You need to reduce the number of add-ons you run, especially other plugins that compete for lua memory allocation.

Cheers, Jan

14 hours ago, Litjan said:

You have run out of memory, your last line in the log says:

G64:1177.568: Memory Allocation Error: Run(timer): xs_sound_engine: not enough memory

You need to reduce the number of add-ons you run, especially other plugins that compete for lua memory allocation.

Cheers, Jan

Thank you for your reply 

I am wondering now why is this happening with the IXEG and not with all other add ons? Do I have to close all plugins to run the IXEG? It is that normal ? Before, I mean in older version I did not have this problem. Sorry but if a new version came out one expect it to be better or no?  

Running out of lua memory could be pretty random - happening one flight, not the next one. We haven´t changed any code that would increase load on lua memory, so seeing it now may be total coincidence. Or you have added stuff to your installation recently that increases the load.

Other products may not rely on lua in the way the IXEG 737 does, so you wouldn´t see it with them.

Try to clear out at least some of your (many many) plugins when running the 737, there are a few that you won´t need when flying it (like extra FMCs, etc)

Cheers, Jan

Dear Jan:

I am sorry but this plane is unusable now.

First I want to say loud and clear that I love the IXEG software since day one. ! Being said that I will list the plugins I have:

PluginAdmin = Enable

Better Pushback 

Gizmo 64

SkyMaxx Pro

TRaffic Global

XPUIPC

FJCC_x737_FMC = Disable

Navigraph Simlink = Disable

Flight Factor CefLoader

DataRefEditor

Ground Handling

Mission Generator

Simple FMC

SkunCraft Updater

Terrain Radar

X-ATC Chatter Player

X-RAAS

projectFLY

rpgGTN

Airfoillabs Xjet

GroundTraffic Aerosoft-EGCC

GroundTraffic Aerosoft GCRR

GroundTraffic Aerosoft KPHX

From the list above, the only plugins I am running together with the IXEG are the highlighted  ones on  top of the list. 

The software continues CTD after few minutes. Also after last update. 

Sir, I repeat my self, it is incomprehensible that one have to disable more than  half of the plugins in order to enjoy a new updated software in a new platform . 

I really want to believe this is something on my end and not a problem with the product. This issue does not happens with any other software. 

Thanks

IPA

Edited by ipaxplane

Disable SkyMaxpro, Traffic Global and XPUIPC and try again.

https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/17953-had-3-crashes-so-far-v13/?tab=comments#comment-150615

Also maybe try to update to the latest Gizmo beta (or revert to the stable V18.xx one) - found here:

https://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/18008-standard-troubleshooting-and-reporting-protocol/

Also note this:

Jan

Edited by Litjan