How to remove the little throttle icon in vr?

moespeeds

Anyone know how to remove the throttle representation? It's a little icon bottom of my flat screen that shows my throttle position. In VR it's constantly at my edge of vision and hella annoying. Can't find any menu item to kill it. Can't click on it in flat. No vr controllers in this house. 

Tia

It definitely needs to be there.  Reason is, due to the unique shape of the throttle pattern, (the "h" pattern), if someone was in low idle, and didn't know it, and then tried to go into reverse, they would inadvertently move the throttle from low idle to fuel cut off.  And vice versa (if they were in high idle and thought they were in low idle, and wanted to go to fuel cut off, they would instead go to reverse thrust.)

Even if we made it an option to toggle it on or off, there would be people who would simply forget to toggle it back on when needed.  All things considered, it's best to have it intermittently appear (only when using the throttle.)

You cannot see it in VR, it's just a white blob at the edge of vision. No way can you discern what it actually is... At first I thought it was my mouse cursor there.

Imagine having a little white ghost at the edge of your vision, constantly there as you turn your head.