Some small issues

Benj

Hello,

First of all, I just want to thank the IXEG Team for this beautiful 737 and for this recent update ! You are doing a great job, and with future updates, it will be even better !

I noticed some minor things that seem to be bugs to me and that I don't see on this forum, so I report them :

- Vortices appear very frequently unlike other similar aircraft I own, even with good weather.

802548462_B733-2020-05-2920_58_50.thumb.jpg.bcc8670d24f7945ec178c98d9f92009a.jpg

- When you start to descend and your thrust goes to idle, contrails start in front of aircraft :

- With mousewheel, on FLT ALT, when you decrease value and you go from 000 to 900, thousand value keeps the old value :

- On the FMC, after entering V1 / VR / V2, if you're going to Approach page, and then going for a second time to Takeoff page, values are reset. I don't know if this is a normal behaviour, but I don't have that on the Zibo for example.

That's all for me ! Hoping it will be useful. In any case, right now, I'm enjoying this bird, thank you again!

960049989_B733-2020-05-2920_13_53.thumb.jpg.5ebde799609083618453389222401611.jpg

Hi and thanks for the nice words and the feedback.

I totally agree about the vortices - we are using "default Laminar Research" particle effects for now - I really want to update those, though - and make better vortices (at the right spot and only the right conditions) and also APU heat blur, fire extinguisher bottle effects, better touchdown smoke, etc.

I also noticed the flight-altitude problem with the mousewheel, I will enter a ticket for Tom to look at it.

I am not sure about the Vspeeds - we may have coded this so that the take-off v-speeds get erazed from the EADI speed tape if you enter the approach speeds. I really don´t remember how the FMS handled this on the real 737-300, I never did that ;-) It is also quite possible that the behaviour was changed, I am sure the Zibo is using a much more modern software standard for their FMS.

Cheers, Jan

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Hi and thanks for the nice words and the feedback.

I totally agree about the vortices - we are using "default Laminar Research" particle effects for now - I really want to update those, though - and make better vortices (at the right spot and only the right conditions) and also APU heat blur, fire extinguisher bottle effects, better touchdown smoke, etc.

I also noticed the flight-altitude problem with the mousewheel, I will enter a ticket for Tom to look at it.

I am not sure about the Vspeeds - we may have coded this so that the take-off v-speeds get erazed from the EADI speed tape if you enter the approach speeds. I really don´t remember how the FMS handled this on the real 737-300, I never did that ;-) It is also quite possible that the behaviour was changed, I am sure the Zibo is using a much more modern software standard for their FMS.

Cheers, Jan

Hi jan... I guess i have other issue here.

Is normal that the MCP IAS selection resets to 110 knots when i put online the gen bars from apu bar?... Is happening to me; i usually set v2 on mcp before push back and always it resets.

Hi,

Thanks Jan for your reply !

Custom particles effect can be a good addition. I didn't make the link until now but this behaviour is since XP particles update for both (11.30 I think).

For the Vspeeds I have found it randomly, when sometimes I click on the wrong LSK. After that I have tested on the zibo to see if behaviour is the same (only comparison I can do on my side). So I'll have to be more careful and click on the right LSK haha :lol:.

@Cptburgos I dont' have this problem on my side for information.

1 minute ago, Benj said:

Hi,

Thanks Jan for your reply !

Custom particles effect can be a good addition. I didn't make the link until now but this behaviour is since XP particles update for both (11.30 I think).

For the Vspeeds I have found it randomly, when sometimes I click on the wrong LSK. After that I have tested on the zibo to see if behaviour is the same (only comparison I can do on my side). So I'll have to be more careful and click on the right LSK haha :lol:.

@Cptburgos I dont' have this problem on my side for information.

That is weird, let me make a video