Islander

chemanuel

Hi!, I just purchased the Islander a while ago. I need to know what could be wrong. The aircraft is impossible to fly in my system. I'm getting 4.5 to 5.6 frames, wheareas with the other aircrafts I'm getting 28 to 30. I lowered my graphics setting, reloaded the sim but nothing changed still the same 4 to 5 frames. Changed the scenery nothing works. any help would be appreciated. I will hate to realize I waste $40.00 since it doesn't work in my system. As a pilot that have flown islanders in the real world I find it slipping a lot in the turns even though using the rudders properly, but then it can be my slow frame rate problem. Thanks in advance...

chemanuel

That should definitely not be the case. I would recommend trying out the 2K texture pack from here for now:

With the 1.1 update in the next few days, there is going to be massive mesh and texture optimization which should hopefully resolve this issue entirely.