TBM 900 - banking left

Booda

I just purchased this, looking forward to flying it. It is learning process i get it and has cost me few million $'s already to fix my plane. Have had few issues with constantly loading up blown tire, engine fires etc after my first tutorial. I have figured this out for now. 

I cannot for life of me get it fly straight. There is constant left banking going on whenever let go of yoke, this definitely is not flight characteristics of crosswinds or anything. I have made sure fuel even in both tanks, I have flown different headings. No matter what I try when let go yoke it rolls left. I have done video recording of flight to show it, ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i've had 2 days of trying correct this and i'm stumped.

I use saitek flight yoke, mapped 2 buttons on throttle quadrant for my rudders, I have recalibrated this yoke several times with this aircraft loaded. Loaded other aircraft and do not have this issue at all.

here is video showing what it is doing.

Yes, you actually have to fly the aircraft.  It's a huge engine with a huge prop.  The trim (rudder) is there for a reason.  So are the rudder pedals.  If you want to hand fly this beast you have to be a pro-active pilot in command.  By the way, properly trimmed this baby flies beautifully.

4 hours ago, CaptainHamburguer said:

It's a single prop aircraft, you have to compensate for the P-factor with your rudder/aileron trims

I figured that but the rate of bank issue I was having...there is NO WAY an airplane would fly like that. It ended being issue Cameron mentioned.

My rudder puddles were not centred so as per video constantly yawing, I was then having huge issues with Xplane crashing which was whole new issue (x-file causing xplane crash).

Fix - setup button to centre pedals and able to fly plane, done few flights so far and just trying learn approaches with this plane now.

Thank you for reply - appreciate the feedback.

31 minutes ago, oldflyguy said:

Yes, you actually have to fly the aircraft.  It's a huge engine with a huge prop.  The trim (rudder) is there for a reason.  So are the rudder pedals.  If you want to hand fly this beast you have to be a pro-active pilot in command.  By the way, properly trimmed this baby flies beautifully.

I like to hand fly the plane and state I had it in (yawing) was uncontrollable. I do have it setup good now and absolutely loving this plane. I haven't flown for many years and now recently back into flight sims.

This will be my plane of choice and try to educate myself on everything I can about this aircraft - try to minimize "cost" of repairs - the smallest details of this plane even impress me. I've spent $3mil + learning it, had issues with it loading up blown tires, and engine fires after did initial training. 

I think I FINALLY have everything under control, was getting very frustrated but at least able to enjoy flying the TBM 900 now. 

Thank you for the reply.