V1.3 Gizmo Beta no side menu

leeroy173

5 minutes ago, propleo1 said:

The aircraft is really unflyable with the ''''''stable'''' version of gizmo64. Totally stuttering all the flight. You can't modify ANYTHING on the LEGS page of the FMC, without the aircraft start to stutter all 1 second. It's really sad, because it's not only me, and this problem happens since many time ago, with many people. The beta version is better and more stable than this one. Really sad. 75 bucks for an aircraft that you simply can't fly whitout change something on the FMC.

For years the issue you have just described has been addressed here in the forums. A little searching would go a long way for you.

Look up IXEG Windows Defender to get your answer.

18 minutes ago, propleo1 said:

The aircraft is really unflyable with the ''''''stable'''' version of gizmo64. Totally stuttering all the flight. You can't modify ANYTHING on the LEGS page of the FMC, without the aircraft start to stutter all 1 second. It's really sad, because it's not only me, and this problem happens since many time ago, with many people. The beta version is better and more stable than this one. Really sad. 75 bucks for an aircraft that you simply can't fly whitout change something on the FMC.

Yes i agree! I was really happy with GIZMO 20 but then i had to reinstall xplane and now its not working anymore. I was really impressed with the new GIZMO beta. The Performance was great! 

3 hours ago, propleo1 said:

Hi,

I ment to make this post for a long time...so here it is :):

Cheers, Jan