Some questions

MSFS Ralf

Hi,

I‘m very interested purchasing those instruments, just a few questions before I buy. I plan to use them in the X-Hangar Learjet 36. It is the best Lear 35/36 available yet. It has a 2D panel that can be edited with Planemaker and the edits show in 3d too, so that old school design has at least one advantage. I plan to add the GTN 750 and your instruments. Does that combination makes sense? Can I add the instruments using Planemaker? I don’t want to use them as pop up only. I tried, but did not find a tutorial. Many thanks in advance.

-Ralf

Adding onto the 2D panel is possible via the config files, but the only way to get the knobs and buttons working would be to have the G5s opened as popups. The sizing and placement of the G5s can be specified in the config file (if you purchase, message me and I can get you access to the 1.1 beta version with these features). 

If you are using the 2D panel in Plane maker then flying in the 3D cockpit, I am not totally sure on how feasible it would be, but it could be done for the display, though I am not sure how possible it would be to add the commands for the knob and buttons.