GEN DRIVE OIL TEMP GAUGE

Sdwr87

Yeah...that one has been on our list forever. It´s one of those things where it would be easy to just copy the value over from the left one and no one would ever ask again, but Tom wants to do some sort of model that takes in generator load, airflow, etc...so it has been "under construction" for a few years ;-)

Cheers, Jan

17 hours ago, Litjan said:

Yeah...that one has been on our list forever. It´s one of those things where it would be easy to just copy the value over from the left one and no one would ever ask again, but Tom wants to do some sort of model that takes in generator load, airflow, etc...so it has been "under construction" for a few years ;-)

Cheers, Jan

Haha OK. Ya strange thing is I actually saw it work during flight once but only once. But like I said, it's really NO big deal. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong!

Just another quick one (I posted this somewhere else but it was drowned out by people complaining about other people) - the Avitab feature: is there a way to actually turn the tablet ON from where it now sits by the window? Or is it just meant as a click-spot to open the Avitab window?

As always - immensely thankful for the feedback. I can't stop flying this thing.

Edited by Sdwr87

Hi again,

I doublechecked the generator oil drive temperature thingy - turns out that Tom already has a pretty good model in place (taking generator load into account).

I have increased the temperature a bit - the lower range of the scale was 40C and sometimes the temperature was close to that. And people also confuse the "rise" scale (on top) with the "temperature in" scale.

There is a tiny button on top of the avitab - it is just a slim laptop or tablet computer, so it has a power button on top which should turn it on and off.

It defaults to on (except for cold+dark startup option).

Cheers, Jan

28 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Hi again,

I doublechecked the generator oil drive temperature thingy - turns out that Tom already has a pretty good model in place (taking generator load into account).

I have increased the temperature a bit - the lower range of the scale was 40C and sometimes the temperature was close to that. And people also confuse the "rise" scale (on top) with the "temperature in" scale.

There is a tiny button on top of the avitab - it is just a slim laptop or tablet computer, so it has a power button on top which should turn it on and off.

It defaults to on (except for cold+dark startup option).

Cheers, Jan

I looked so hard for a button and there it's sticking out like a sore thumb. Got it.

Many many thanks

• Like 1