Some issues I've found

joni80

Hi, I've found another couple of issues with the newest update:

1. Steam Guages N1 Bug selector screen text doesn't quite fit in the screens and therefore is either partially not displayed or partially in the left screen:1410771011_B733-2020-05-2611_34_52.thumb.png.7e5b62d5358c3eb2744cf4f3436eae7b.png1197063996_B733-2020-05-2611_34_54.thumb.png.dd06bf6471cc41700d2659073cc8a9d6.png

2. The Solenoid? of the yokes goes into the panel when they are i.e. set to the lowest height.(I know that's the "wrong height" and therefore this happens)

663966291_B733-2020-05-2611_49_25.thumb.png.3134a7d1223e0d58ee2a0052a2f1a67b.png

3. Once I've done a turn around and takeoff again the takeoff config warning horn sounds even though everything should be in takeoff config. This also happened in the previous version. This occurs on every takeoff after I do a turnaround and do not reload the sim. Perhaps I'm forgetting something, yet I can't find anything wrong in my switch postions.

Thanks for the report!

Not sure about the takeoff config - it doesn´t sound for me.

The thing most people forget is to set the trim, so it is not in the green band, which triggers the warning. Could you doublecheck if that is the problem?

Cheers, Jan

I've tried it again, and even though my Trim was in green band, Aileron+Rudder Trim zero, autobrake RTO, Flaps set according to FMS input, and Speedbrakes retracted and unarmed. I'll try to keep out an eye on my next flights though...

For what it's worth, I too have struggled with TO config warning. To confirm - NO config warning on first take off run. Abort the take off and try again immediately, the config warning sounds. Changed nothing other than have the RTO brakes kick in and spoilers deploy on the abort. Also a problem if I do more than one flight back to back.

Thanks for all your input, I think I've identified the culprit as being my Speedbrakes Axis, as when I retract the speedbrakes after landing with it something goes wrong so that the aircraft internally has some value with them being extended. So simply extending them a bit and then retracting them again fixed the problem.

32 minutes ago, joni80 said:

Thanks for all your input, I think I've identified the culprit as being my Speedbrakes Axis, as when I retract the speedbrakes after landing with it something goes wrong so that the aircraft internally has some value with them being extended. So simply extending them a bit and then retracting them again fixed the problem.

Thanks for sharing! Gonna try this.