APU Fuel from Tank 2

FortyOneMk2

Let me just start by stating that I am very impressed with the addon and am very thankful to the developers for such an outstanding product.  

I have a quick question regarding the ability to feed the APU from the No.2 tank.  I have set up the fuel panel as shown below (crossfeed valve open and No.2 tank pump on), but I still seem to be drawing fuel from the No.1 tank.  I wasn't sure if it was modeled or not.  Keep up the fantastic work!

(Edit: I had this issue prior to 1.3, so this question isn't related to the update.)

Thanks,

Bryan

APU Fuel Source.JPG

Edited by FortyOneMk2
Additional Information

Hi Bryan,

I have consulted my documentation again, it says:

"With the APU operating and AC electrical power on the airplane busses, operate at least one No.1 fuel boost pump to supply fuel under pressure to the APU".

So operationally your setting is against the rules :P...but I am inclined to say that it should indeed supply fuel to the left manifold and with the APU DC boost pump being off if APU RPM is >95% (running), it should supply fuel from the right wing tank.

I will put it into my bug list, good find. Can´t say when we will get to it, though...

Cheers, Jan