Throttles Not Working

I just reinstalled the 737 and everything looks great and everything is working except the throttles do not move. I am in X-Plane 11 latest beta and Vulcan on. I went into xplane settings and recalibrated my Extreme 3D pro joystick and the throttles still do not work. I tried other aircraft and have no issues with the throttles. Any ideas?

JeffG

21 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Often using the latest version of XPUIPC seems to be a problem - they work when using an older version. Not sure why, its on the list to investigate (also kinda hoping the UIPC guys have an idea about why) ...

Cheers, Jan

For your info.

I have the CFY Motorized Throttle  Quadrant and no problems. The XPUIPC is version is 2.0.5.23.

Regards

Jo va Bra

• Like 1

I did a bit more research.

It seems that we have code running that allows XPUIPC to override our throttles. There are three datarefs:

ixeg/733/hardware/xpuipc_overrides

ixeg/733/hardware/xpuipc_thro1

ixeg/733/hardware/xpuipc_thro2

...that are available to do that. I assume that the older version of XPUIPC maybe sets that variable - otherwise you can use dataref editor to toggle it yourself.

There are older versions of XPUIPC for download here:

http://fsacars.com/downloads/xpuipc/index.html

Cheers, Jan