Performance Planning Worksheet

Great, thanks! :)

My only suggestion for improvements would be to include fields that convert TOW and LW to kg.

Btw, what do you do when the point where index number and weight crosses falls outside the %mac chart? Do you leave the trim set to default?

Ok.. do the changes you have to make.. and if so... I won't put them inside the pilothadbook.. BUT because I think exel files (and yours I think it will make it, make calculations inside... so better to leave it as a exel file.

I will put it inside documents. So make it beautiful and if you make it before 1.1 version is out, then I will be glad to include it!  :)

Great, thanks! :)

My only suggestion for improvements would be to include fields that convert TOW and LW to kg.

Btw, what do you do when the point where index number and weight crosses falls outside the %mac chart? Do you leave the trim set to default?

I'll see what I can do about making a metric version of the file on a separate sheet.  It shouldn't be hard at all, but I have to figure out which measurements get converted and which stay in standard form.

As for the weight and balance, I've been confused with how this works as well.  Obviously, if you're outside the envelope, you should shift people around so you're within it, but I've run into a few cases where I'm within the boundaries of the chart, yet when I go to set the stab trim, it falls outside the green zone.  I just set my trim to somewhere around 7.5-7.8 and it works pretty fine for me...

Ok.. do the changes you have to make.. and if so... I won't put them inside the pilothadbook.. BUT because I think exel files (and yours I think it will make it, make calculations inside... so better to leave it as a exel file.

I will put it inside documents. So make it beautiful and if you make it before 1.1 version is out, then I will be glad to include it!  :)

I'll see what I can do.  There's a bit of cleaning up to do with fields showing minimum data, and some formatting issues, but I'll do everything I can to get it finished before you release 1.1.  Glad you like it!