had 3 crashes so far. . v1.3

Acesimulation

I have no no idea what's going on, I'm just setting up and it just keeps crashing, I have attached my log to see if you guys can see anything ?

(XP11 11.50 vulkan)
Log.txt
I installed 1.3 using the Gizmo beta option after which I had continued having CTDs. With the stable Gizmo, no crashes. Could this be your problem?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

8 hours ago, shabani said:

I installed 1.3 using the Gizmo beta option after which I had continued having CTDs. With the stable Gizmo, no crashes. Could this be your problem?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

Correct it worked, So deffo something wrong with the Gizmo BETA and same with XPUIPC which I had to disable to get my throttles to move.

Hi,

When I updated to v1.3 with the 737, Xplane was crashing in the first 3 min. 

So I uninstalled Skymax Pro because I had to update it anyway. Did another testflight and no more crashing at the moment.

I still have Skunkcrafts updater installed.

Later I will install the latest version Skymax Pro and see and hope it doesn't crash.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:54 AM, mfarmercytz said:

Still X-Plane crashed but nothing written in the log to show it crashed that I can see. Attached.

Log.txt

Hi there,

you are running quite a few plugins that have been causing conflicts in the past, Silver Lining, Flywithlua, XPUIPC,...

I would ask you - to test - to remove all the plugins except Gizmo and PluginAdmin. Then run the IXEG and see if it crashes.

After that you can add your plugins again in batches until you find the offending one.

My bet is on SilverLining, it messes with the art of X-Plane and is known to be iffy. But also some of the plugins for scenery (KSFO) and other can be a problem.

Cheers, Jan

• 2 weeks later...