I'm In Love!

karingka

When my future wife asks me who my first love was, I will be reluctant to answer: "Ummm, well, it wasn't really a person... It was a flight simulator aircraft... ;D". But seriously guys, you have done a really awesome job! Every time I fly I discover something new, let it be the Auto/Manual Radio setting or the fact the the Speed Limit Red Boxes adjust when you retract/extend flaps! I am really enjoying the aircraft, along with hopefully 1000's of other people. Thanks Javier, Phillip, Anton and Cameron for your extended effort on creating an amazing aircraft!  :)

I couldn't agree more. I just love this plane, and I can definitely see why Javier chose to create this plane. It is the perfect jet for short regional flights lasting an hour or two. You really feel you're flying this thing, you really can't just leave it on autopilot and do something else, you have to monitor and control the speed minute by minute. And on these short flights you don't have time to get bored, because before you know it you have to descend and prepare for landing.

So far I've made two successful flights on my own and I'm loving it. It has definitely rekindled my love affair with X-Plane ;D