Next update?

DiggerD

41 minutes ago, dmncnpilot said:

I wonder if this was a rushed release do to Nimbus announcing their BN2. Capture the market before a competitor. I for one have parked it and won't fly it until it's complete.

Why? The plane is very flyable. If you can't fly it now, I doubt you can after the update

18 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It had nothing to do with it. You can stop wondering now.

Coincidence then, still makes me wonder, I wasn't born yesterday and market share is market share. Look regardless, the money cleared out of my bank account and I have a product that is unfinished. How would it feel if my payment only cleared $29.96 instead of the $39.95. I bet you're want the $10 that was missing. All I want is a finished product. 

Have a nice day.

If your reply is meant to imply that I can't fly because of lacking skills my 7 type ratings beg to differ. I can list them so please don't bother. 

This isn't a pissing contest. Keep it out of here, please.

You're obviously bitter and not so easy to please, so we'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for not bringing your negativity further onto others in the forums.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As long as Cam is ok with me asking, what are your flight-preventing issues?

I didn't want to imply that your skills were lacking. I meant that there are as far as I know no debilitating issues. So if you have some, they would most likely not be fixed by the update.

23 hours ago, Ch.Cole said:

As long as Cam is ok with me asking, what are your flight-preventing issues?

I didn't want to imply that your skills were lacking. I meant that there are as far as I know no debilitating issues. So if you have some, they would most likely not be fixed by the update.

Noted, thanks for clearing that up.

The sounds are awful. No touchdown sounds when the main gear touches the pavement, only when the nose gear touches down. Engine sound is muffled both inside and external. Trim wheel sound loud. 

I fixed the lights and now they actually illuminate.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:19 AM, Cameron said:

This isn't a pissing contest. Keep it out of here, please.

You're obviously bitter and not so easy to please, so we'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for not bringing your negativity further onto others in the forums.

Not bitter and I don't mean to bring negativity into the forum, I'm just stating the truth. I have asked about an update before and the responses haven't been very informative other than maybe next week. If you look at it from my perspective the dynamic changes and not acceptable. 

3 hours ago, dmncnpilot said:

Not bitter and I don't mean to bring negativity into the forum, I'm just stating the truth. I have asked about an update before and the responses haven't been very informative other than maybe next week. If you look at it from my perspective the dynamic changes and not acceptable. 

We can simply agree to disagree.