Panel lights flicker

jelder

Experiencing some additional issue with the TBM in multiplayer.  As previously reported,  we seem to have some cross connections going on.  After additional testing, the most problematic issue is the panel lights.  If either of us turn them on using the dimmer knob, they flicker on and off.  This makes it really tough to fly at night.  

It seems the planes are cross talking somehow for some of the datarefs but clearly not all of them?

Thanks.

Jim 

Just to be clear, we are each flying our own copy of the TBM using x-plane multiplayer via direct attach.  We are not sharing airframes.  I made sure it wasn't checked in the airframe manager and I have asked my friend to confirm as well.  The issue seems to be even though we are not sharing airframes, or using smart copilot to do shared cockpit (although we have tried that and it works well), we seem to still have some type of cross connection between planes, i.e. the flickering panel lights.

If I fly on my own, the panel lights work as expected.

Thanks.

Jim

Sure, no problem.  I've seen many people flying online.  Nothing sinister suspected.

From what I know, there are still some small niggling issues with cockpit sharing that are still to be straightened out.  I'll forward this thread to Saso and ask for a more thorough response.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any update on this.  Tried a multiplayer flight at night last night and it was unplayable.  Again, both of us were in the TBM.  The panel light flicker made it virtually unplayable.  Would appreciate an update to know if this is being worked on.

Thanks

Jim