Feature request: Turbulence suppression

Gildahl

I have a big favor to ask.  Would it be possible to consider a feature that would provide the ability to either turn off or tone down (by say, a percentage) turbulence.  The problem is that turbulence is (to put it mildly) nauseating for many (including me) in VR.  This is, of course, not a bug as I know you are just feeding X-Plane and Sky-Maxx the real-world conditions.  So this would really be just a comfort option for folks who use VR and find the simulation of turbulence to be very uncomfortable and would like to tone it down or eliminate it.  Thanks!  

29 minutes ago, Gildahl said:

I thought that the real weather connector actually passed the weather information into X-Plane (which was then acted on by SkyMaxx and X-Plane).  If it doesn't do that, then, yeah I guess it wouldn't be possible. 

Real Weather Connector talks only to SkyMaxx Pro to render clouds. It's not meant to do anything with winds or turbulence.

That's good to know.  I wouldn't have presumed that they worked together.  On their web page it says that they offer enhanced wind effects, but you are saying these are adjustable (even while leaving real-world effects on).  So for example that means I could override turbulence (say, turn it down or off) while leaving all other wind attributes at their real-world settings, right?  If so, that's what I had in mind.