With v4.9.3 you nailed it guys!

alexcolka

for me I have found that 4.9.3 is the best FPS I have ever had with SKP, and I go back to begining of v3.....I was using Toliss A319 over ORBX TE UK with my average system, GTX 1070, i5 9600K & 16gig RAM, I am getting consistant 45-50fps, but crucially it was very smooth.......I guess setting will also make a difference to.....

13 hours ago, JohnMAXX said:

Me John me need to know what you mean? 

Actually I was also curious about why @seth is using both FSGRW and ASXP together with SMP/RWC. Can't argue with the results but are you somehow combining the strengths of both of those add-ons?

Keep the screenshots coming folks, we love seeing them!

2 hours ago, sundog said:

Actually I was also curious about why @seth is using both FSGRW and ASXP together with SMP/RWC. Can't argue with the results but are you somehow combining the strengths of both of those add-ons?

Keep the screenshots coming folks, we love seeing them!

Because RWC communication with ASXP has issues on "Always" or "FSGRW/External Injector". The only option that works and has accurate metar is "Never".

So now temporary i use Both ( no issues so far) .FSGRW injects weather for the clouds on FSGRW/external injector  while i have all winds/turbulence and active air effects  from ASXP.

• Like 1