Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Huma

I want to fly my TBM-900. I bought it in October 2018. It is my own.

But since March, 20th, my machine-ID is blocked. And I didn't get answer of my ticket.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Machine ID would be blocked under one or more of the following circumstances.

You tried to activate it on a new computer you own, but you locked yourself out of it by deactivating the wrong computer.

You have shared your X-Aviation account details with another person.

You have sent the installer or the TBM folder to another person who does not own a legal copy.

You have uploaded the TBM to a piracy website.

I know, how it can be happend. And I have tryed to install it on several own PC's or in diferent X-Plane-installations.

But it is  my legal version of the plane from the x-aviation-shop. I gave it to no other people...

If you have locked yourself out of 1 of your own TBM installations, you should have no problem with the TBM working in any of the other PC's.

I don't have access to the activation server, so your only other option is to wait for X-Aviation to get back to you.  Make sure you check your junk mail, also.