SMP 4.9.1 or 4.9.2

StatusFinal

I just installed SMP 4.9.3 and for some reasons, I'm facing a lot of stutters with it on weather refresh which wasn't the case with the previous versions (yesterday and days before).

I have the installer for versions 4.9.1 and 4.9.2 but the installer was not able to download those versions and naturally I didn't take a backup before installing the newest version

so my question how can I download the full version for 4.9.1 or 4.9.2

NB: I'm still on XP 14.41 

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I'm quite sure that there were no changes in 4.9.3 that would result in any change in performance. It's likely that something else is causing these stutters, and it coincidentally happened at the same time you upgraded SMP.

57 minutes ago, sundog said:

For what it's worth, I'm quite sure that there were no changes in 4.9.3 that would result in any change in performance. It's likely that something else is causing these stutters, and it coincidentally happened at the same time you upgraded SMP.

I'm pretty sure of that, still I would like to revert back to a previous version in order to eliminate a variable...

1 hour ago, StatusFinal said:

I'm pretty sure of that, still I would like to revert back to a previous version in order to eliminate a variable...

Hi,

I have re-instated the 4.9.2 files on the server. If you have the 4.9.2 installer you should now be able to successfully get it installed to test your theory.

3 hours ago, sundog said:

Thank you Cameron, I will try