SMP 4.9.2 best settings ?

I'm using ASXP and with RWC do i set that to Always ignore xplane settings ?

So my current specs are: I9 9900kf , RTX 2070 super and 32gb ram and was wondering if people have came across any good looking settings/recommendations: Here are mine below

Cumulus: Turbulent

Overcast: Soft SD

Cirrus Turbulence 

set.jpeg

Edited by fozzybear711

If you want to see ASXP's choices for clouds and cloud placement, you should set Real Weather Connector to "FSGRW / External Injector". When set to "Always",  Real Weather Connector will download its own METAR data and interpret it in its own way. That also produces good results, but it might not be in sync with what ASXP is doing.

I'd bump up your "Cloud Area Covered" setting further if you can get away with it. Basically you want that as high as you can go while still having acceptable frame rates, especially if you like flying at high altitudes.

Choices for cloud art are very subjective. I'm partial to the "fast" option for cumulus clouds, but if you like crisper detail in your clouds, your choice of "turbulent" makes sense. Soft SD is also my favorite for overcast, and turbulent is indeed a nice cirrus choice.

Otherwise your settings look good to me!