Load / Fuel Menu

CedGauche

Hi

I hope this is the correct way and place for support.  I am new at this.

I also am unable to locate the sidebar for Load Manager. I have hovered over the left side of monitor and nothing appears.

I purchased version 1.0.1 of the Islander yesterday. Running X plane 11.50b4 and b6.

Have followed suggestions made to other members having same problem eg. xgs latest version have now removed, updated Visual C++. has made no difference.

I have not been able to fly plane as I cannot remove chocks.

Hope you can help 

Log text attached 

Log.txt

1 hour ago, scoop said:

Hi

I hope this is the correct way and place for support.  I am new at this.

I also am unable to locate the sidebar for Load Manager. I have hovered over the left side of monitor and nothing appears.

I purchased version 1.0.1 of the Islander yesterday. Running X plane 11.50b4 and b6.

Have followed suggestions made to other members having same problem eg. xgs latest version have now removed, updated Visual C++. has made no difference.

I have not been able to fly plane as I cannot remove chocks.

Hope you can help 

Log text attached 

Log.txt

There isn't anything I can tell in the log that is prevening the tab from being visible. Do you have a multimonitor setup with X-Plane perhaps? The tab will draw on the leftmost edge of the left-most X-Plane window. Hovering your mouse at the maximum extent will show the small tab to open the menu. 

If that for some reason doesn't work, a quick trick to get rid of ground equipment without the menu is to start the plane once with "Engines Running" setting enabled. This will then get rid of the chocks and all other ground equipment, and the persist system will keep the equipment from not showing back up (Even if you start without engines running the next times).

31 minutes ago, scoop said:

Thanks for reply Coop.

I do run 2 monitors but but tab was nowhere to be found.

I am using your second suggestion and am enjoying flying the plane.

Thanks

I will make a issue to add the ability to both show the main aircraft menu and hide ground equipment through the X-Plane native plugin menu in the top bar

45 minutes ago, scoop said:

Thanks for reply Coop.

I do run 2 monitors but but tab was nowhere to be found.

I am using your second suggestion and am enjoying flying the plane.

Thanks

Try running the game in windowed mode.

Game tend to show menu's and popups on first monitor initially. If you use the other monitor as full screen, those elements might be out of frame. You should see those in windowed mode. 

Nice. If that is the case you may want to switch the primary display and run Xplane fullscreen on that one. If you are using same monitors just swap them physically and rearrange desktop.

If your displays are different or you don't want to move them, there is a registry trick to assign other display as primary.

Simply, backup your registry and delete the two keys below.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Systems\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Configuration
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Systems\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\Connectivity

Restart the PC after disconnecting the secondary display.  The one connected will be force assigned as new number 1.

Connect the secondary monitor after logging in to windows, and arrange your desktop. Now you'll be able to see the menu's and popups in your main monitor in fullscreen mode. ^_^ 

Cannot swap monitors as the primary display (smaller) monitor is a touch screen and the touchscreen function only works when it is primary display.

I use this screen for utilities such as FS-FlightControl and  weather apps etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scoop said:

Cannot swap monitors as the primary display (smaller) monitor is a touch screen and the touchscreen function only works when it is primary display.

I use this screen for utilities such as FS-FlightControl and  weather apps etc.

Try this, I added a command to toggle Chocks and one to toggle the other statics.