Mapping Eclipse Yoke to move Power Lever

SHaines

I have a CH Eclipse Yoke with three levers that can be mapped to various functions. I generally use the blue/left lever to control the throttle. I tried this with the TBM900 and it does not seem to function. I suspect the dual motion feature of this lever (left/right, forward/back) interferes with this mapping function. Does anyone know if there is a way to map a lever to perform this function on the TBM or to perhaps map a control key, with the lever, to control L/R F/B motions? Thanks for any advice on this. 

Note: Working on an iMac with the XPlane v11.41r1

With some help from a user on the XP Forum (apologies Cameron) I figured out how to switch the power lever from high idle to flight idle and from there my normal throttle mapping works well, including REV, taxi, etc. What I can't seem to do is find a way to move the lever from high idle to low idle to cutoff and back. I am using the mouse for this, which is fine as those positions are only used at the start and end of a flight. Nevertheless I will look at the link you sent and appreciate your sending it. Maybe it will solve this issue as well.