Creating new aircraft registration for TBM 900

matrixca27

Hi,

I have just recently downloaded the new version of TBM 900.  I have selected the livery and through the TBM 900 plugin tried to create a new Aircraft Registration  but not able to.

I get the registration screen  (that also lets me customize the letters) but   when I type the letters in the input box, nothing happens, instead certain keys nvokes an xplane command instead.  I have tried to re-install, etc. but not able to figure it out why nothing is being typed in the input field for aircraft registration.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Something has to be capturing keyboard input. Can you post your Log.txt from within the simulator please? If you are running plugins, please try uninstalling them (except Gizmo). That window is using stock X-Plane window widget functionality to edit that text field. The field is definitely "enabled" for entry, as evidenced by the blinking cursor. So it must be something else that's "swallowing" your character inputs. Perhaps if your Mac input method is selected to something other than plain English?