Can see pilots inside cockpit

jcallum

4 hours ago, jcallum said:

I just installed the FMOD patch and now I am seeing the pilot and passengers within the cockpit view. How can I get rid of them?

John.

That seems to sound like something might have got messed up with the main plugin. Please upload the log.txt file located in the X-Plane 11 folder after running the aircraft so we can get an idea of what is going on :) 

2 hours ago, Coop said:

That seems to sound like something might have got messed up with the main plugin. Please upload the log.txt file located in the X-Plane 11 folder after running the aircraft so we can get an idea of what is going on :) 

I reinstalled the aircraft but got the same result. Here is the log. I am running 11.50b4. Hopefully, that is not the issue.

John

Log.txt

Edited by jcallum

1 hour ago, jcallum said:

I reinstalled the aircraft but got the same result. Here is the log. I am running 11.50b4. Hopefully, that is not the issue.

John

Log.txt

I see the XGS Landing Speed Plugin is installed, that plugin prevents our plugin from loading. Removing that should solve the issue :) 

Regarding 11.50, currently we have an issue with the SVS system we are working on in Vulkan for the G1000 aircraft. The planes should work in OpenGL mode. 

29 minutes ago, Coop said:

I see the XGS Landing Speed Plugin is installed, that plugin prevents our plugin from loading. Removing that should solve the issue :) 

Regarding 11.50, currently we have an issue with the SVS system we are working on in Vulkan for the G1000 aircraft. The planes should work in OpenGL mode. 

Thanks Coop. I now remember that I had this problem before. My bad.

John.

• Like 1