Editing amount spent?

dipperdolphin

9 minutes ago, dipperdolphin said:

Anyway to do this? Had a game error that caused the engine to blow up. Would like to change the amount spent to be accurate again. 

thanks!

I don't think so. Just create a new airframe. (Buy a new plane.) What's a game error?

John.

It appears that (please note this caution) all the maintenance information is in output>TBM900>state.  The maintenance. csv file contains all the line items in the maintenance log.  The total maintenance expense is in the airframe file (search for "maint").  You could edit these (when the TBM is not loaded).  You could accept that neither you nor I know if this is safe.  You could make backup files first.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, r2500 said:

It appears that (please note this caution) all the maintenance information is in output>TBM900>state.  The maintenance. csv file contains all the line items in the maintenance log.  The total maintenance expense is in the airframe file (search for "maint").  You could edit these (when the TBM is not loaded).  You could accept that neither you nor I know if this is safe.  You could make backup files first.

Thank you! I shall try editing that. Appreciate it.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:51 PM, r2500 said:

That has worked! Thank you so much.