Saab 340A for X-Plane 10

STALKER

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 2:42 AM, Goran_M said:

Not anymore.  Demand for the X-Plane 10 version is almost non existent.  

But if the 340A is a finished add-on without bugs, why not sell it like for example IXEG or AirFoilLabs? they sell then 10 and 11 version in the same pack...

Just my opinion.

With all due respect, just stating "Still a lot of people flying X-Plane 10..." doesn't really mean much without any hard figures.  It wasn't my decision to pull the X-Plane 10 version.  We just make the aircraft.  The store/publisher makes the decisions when it comes to the actual store and what platforms are supported.  If AFL want to keep supporting X-Plane 10, that's entirely their decision, or the decision of their publisher.  

I can understand, for whatever reasons, you may want to keep X-Plane 10, but hopefully, if you want to purchase the Saab, you could consider upgrading to X-Plane 11.

16 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I can understand, for whatever reasons, you may want to keep X-Plane 10, but hopefully, if you want to purchase the Saab, you could consider upgrading to X-Plane 11.

The main reason is because my computer specs are not enough to fly X-Plane 11 in the same conditions that I fly X-Plane 10. Another reason is that I have some addons I cannot fly in X-plane 11 and I don't want buy that addons again.

30 minutes ago, STALKER said:

The main reason is because my computer specs are not enough to fly X-Plane 11 in the same conditions that I fly X-Plane 10. Another reason is that I have some addons I cannot fly in X-plane 11 and I don't want buy that addons again.

I know exactly who you are talking about when it comes to paying for add ons again with regards to XP11 updates.  And I can safely say they are the ONLY developers to pull such a stunt.  

I can understand your frustrations, but perhaps send a support ticket to X-Aviation on the contact page and ask them for some clarity, maybe you will be more informed on any reasoning.