Sky Colors not able to select to change

Normandee

Hi Frank

Thanks for your response. I have being installing and reinstalling, I have also just downloaded the new update and installed that, but no luck. I have also noticed that my plug-in Plane Command does not work, although that has nothing to do with Sundog software, This is a new install so does not have any plug-ins which you will see from the log file i am attaching plus two screen captures, one showing how the slider can be moved but i am unable to select and change the temp-lets, X plane runs fine and quick so i am total at a loss why this should not run correctly.

Regards

Norman

Log.txt

skymax pro 1.JPG

skymax pro slider moving.JPG

33 minutes ago, Normandee said:

Hi Frank

Thanks for your response. I have being installing and reinstalling, I have also just downloaded the new update and installed that, but no luck. I have also noticed that my plug-in Plane Command does not work, although that has nothing to do with Sundog software, This is a new install so does not have any plug-ins which you will see from the log file i am attaching plus two screen captures, one showing how the slider can be moved but i am unable to select and change the temp-lets, X plane runs fine and quick so i am total at a loss why this should not run correctly.

Regards

Norman

Log.txt

skymax pro 1.JPG

skymax pro slider moving.JPG

After you select the sky color you will need to manually load them....

I’d walk you through it but I’m not in front of XP, it is outlined in the manual....

Your not alone, I also  purchased Sky Maxx Pro just the other day, I am also experiencing exactly the same problem. I am able to move the slider on the sky colours menu, but when i try to  select one of the templates for example red dawn high contrast, i am unable to select it, it wont select with the mouse click, it does not even highlight. All the other sliders work fine. I have multiple monitors x 3 could this be the issue ? 

Every other feature works fine, just cant change the sky colours from the default option.

Kind Regards

Chris Kingdom 

Edited by chriskingdom

22 minutes ago, chriskingdom said:

Your not alone, I also  purchased Sky Maxx Pro just the other day, I am also experiencing exactly the same problem. I am able to move the slider on the sky colours menu, but when i try to  select one of the templates for example red dawn high contrast, i am unable to select it, it wont select with the mouse click, it does not even highlight. All the other sliders work fine. I have multiple monitors x 3 could this be the issue ? 

Every other feature works fine, just cant change the sky colours from the default option.

Kind Regards

Chris Kingdom 

Can you do me a couple favors? Try moving the smp ui to each monitor and try selecting a sky color on each. Also can you revert to a single monitor and give it another try...

9 minutes ago, JohnMAXX said:

Can you do me a couple favors? Try moving the smp ui to each monitor and try selecting a sky color on each. Also can you revert to a single monitor and give it another try...

I have tried that, unfortunately  the smp ui will only show up on the main monitor,when I move it to the left or right monitor it disappears.

I will try tomorrow on a single monitor and let you know.

Edited by chriskingdom

2 minutes ago, chriskingdom said:

I have tried that, unfortunately  the smp ui will only show up on the main monitor,when I move it to the left or right monitor it disappears.

I will try tomorrow on a single monitor and let you know.

Thank you! Its a weird one I’d like to track down ;) 

This is totally a guess, but is the scale in your Windows display settings set to something other than 100%? The issue might be something along those lines.

We just use the UI widgets provided by X-Plane for addons to use, so you may have stumbled across a bug in X-Plane itself.

1 hour ago, sundog said:

This is totally a guess, but is the scale in your Windows display settings set to something other than 100%? The issue might be something along those lines.

We just use the UI widgets provided by X-Plane for addons to use, so you may have stumbled across a bug in X-Plane itself.

My scale is set to 100% 

Hi again, well today I fully disconnected all my monitors expect 1. Loaded xplane and skymaxx pro works in windowed mode. As soon as I connect back up my other monitors and restart xplane. Skymaxx pro will no longer allow me to select and change the sky colours option. So it will not work in a  multi monitor setup. Perhaps I will copy this possible bug report across to laminar to look at, and get their comments on the problem.

Kind regards

Chris K

Edited by chriskingdom