CTD with new version

Claus87

I just wanted to give another try and now I'm encountering a new issue. I always load Xplane in windows mode and then lauch Active Sky and after I go on full screen mode. When I load the TBM and swtich to full screen mode it crashes the sim right away so that I thought that it could be a beta 11.50 b1 bug  so in order to check this out I did the same experience with other addons and it didn't crash the sim... for the other CTD I've encountered yesterday I have no idea, my "new" Xplane is clean for the beta 11.50 no plug etc etc etc... wait & see

EDITED the CTD doesn't occured if I am not in the cockpit, so if I swtich from outside to full screen, no CTD ?

I keep digging, yesterday not issue during 2 hours flying over the Grand Canyon, it was going so smooth by the way..

Happy Flyings

Edited by LKN

I just did KNBG/7A5  Active Sky/Skymaxx Pro (last update)  2h16 flight

NO CTD, it ran in a very smooth way which was so enjoyable.

A very good sign on my side. I just had this little bug, couldn't open my doors at the end of the flight, so I'm gonna spend the night in my bird...

Otherwise, it feels good