Installer error for DC-3

At the end of the download process the installer pops a message saying:

Unable to download component Douglas DC3: Component file version does not match.

(abort) (retry) (ignore)

I retried and the same error pops again.

Any guidance please?

Thanks!

1746200112_Annotation2020-04-03155331.png.fcf1d72d94203e2d2c5c8cd7d8389db1.png

Annotation 2020-04-03 155331.png

Edited by louism
Get image out of middle of post...

Reported via X-Aviation support. 

Have since tried an older installer I had on external drive (same version number I think), which gave some errors concerning the inability to copy 3/4 DLLs from Gizmo but did ultimately install the DC3. One minor issue discovered during short test: cannot open cockpit/cabin door (the hotspot is there, it can be clicked, it moves but the door stays shut). 

In short: yep, much be an installer issue. 

On 4/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, Cameron said:

@Skymatix @louism @lupedelupe @Webbe

This was a really tough one to track down. After running several variants of Windows, I think I've finally found what was causing this. New installers are now up for Windows on the server. Please re-download and try again. This was not affecting all Windows users, and affected no Mac users.

It worked @Cameron. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 11:15 PM, Cameron said:

@Skymatix 

This was a really tough one to track down. After running several variants of Windows, I think I've finally found what was causing this. New installers are now up for Windows on the server. Please re-download and try again. This was not affecting all Windows users, and affected no Mac users.

Thank you sir !
I will try it today