Update please!!!!!

Cptburgos

did a short flight to test on vulkan

tried to tune different VORs across the route, worked just fine

did an ILS approach at destination, worked just fine.

maybe you are experiencing a scenery issue? corrupted navdatabase?

note: my big wish (and awaiting patiently for the update) is captain Jan to tweak and release the FM update for xp11 to behave as it did on xp10 days. Such a joy to flight and how it behaved during rotation, flaring, etc.

• Like 1

Cptburgos,

I will never say never when it comes to X-Plane...but there really was nothing changed in the way the radios or nav-database works with 11.50. I also checked on my side with 11.50 and the navradios work fine.

Cheers, Jan

mmerelles: Working on it ;-)

Edited by Litjan
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Litjan said:

Cptburgos,

I will never say never when it comes to X-Plane...but there really was nothing changed in the way the radios or nav-database works with 11.50. I also checked on my side with 11.50 and the navradios work fine.

Cheers, Jan

mmerelles: Working on it ;-)

Captain i really sorry if my post was missunderstood, i never wanted to be rude or something like that, in fact i love this plane and i admire your hard work.

I fixed the issue.

I'm pretty sure the update will be great

• Like 1

we are actively working on the compatibility update.  Jan is testing the flight model and I'm hunting / fixing any of the 3D oddities found from the recent conversion to new 3D tools.  Its job #1 at the moment, especially with 11.50 final getting closer.

-tkyler

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, tkyler said:

we are actively working on the compatibility update.  Jan is testing the flight model and I'm hunting / fixing any of the 3D oddities found from the recent conversion to new 3D tools.  Its job #1 at the moment, especially with 11.50 final getting closer.

-tkyler

VIDEO PLZ

nothing to see that you don't already see.  This is a "infrastructure" and compatibility update.....such we can maintain the 737 efficiently as X-Plane moves forward with advancing technology.  After the compatibility update is when we'll be making the visual / aural changes towards a major "visibly changed" update later.

-tkyler

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

nothing to see that you don't already see.  This is a "infrastructure" and compatibility update.....such we can maintain the 737 efficiently as X-Plane moves forward with advancing technology.  After the compatibility update is when we'll be making the visual / aural changes towards a major "visibly changed" update later.

-tkyler

Great work guys... 

On 4/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, mmerelles said:

....note: my big wish (and awaiting patiently for the update) is captain Jan to tweak and release the FM update for xp11 to behave as it did on xp10 days. Such a joy to flight and how it behaved during rotation, flaring, etc.

This ^^^

On many Boeings you can hear a click-like sound when the lock for the landing gear lever disengages. It prevents the lever from being moved to the "UP" position before getting airborne.

I don't know if it's the same for the classic, but it's quite possible. Need to watch some cockpit videos...

Edited by mgeiss
  • Like 1

That is true - I have to search my old videos again for this. My memories fade, it has been almost 8 years since I last flew a 737 :-(

We are looking at moving all of our sounds to FMOD - but not for this next update. So I will add this to the wishlist for the future.

Cheers, Jan

Yeah, wow, that sound just blasted my ears and almost blew out my speakers. How could I have missed that??? :lol:

Seriously - yes, I hear it. Its not going to jump to spot ONE of our to do list, though. It will probably slide in just in front of that little "swip" sounds the red flags on the RMI make when popping in and out...

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Yeah, wow, that sound just blasted my ears and almost blew out my speakers. How could I have missed that??? :lol:

Seriously - yes, I hear it. Its not going to jump to spot ONE of our to do list, though. It will probably slide in just in front of that little "swip" sounds the red flags on the RMI make when popping in and out...

Cheers, Jan

The sounds of the magnetic stop of the fire ext handles too :)

• Like 2

I’m also looking forward to this update.

I had to sell my old pc due to extension of the family....but I’ve bought another one now, just for the reason I miss flying.

can’t wait to start new liveries and most importantly, I can’t wait to fly my 737-300 again. 

really good to see this bird is still being developed, it’s the only reason I fly on X-plane 11

keep up the good work IXEG!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1