Time warping seems to trigger engine fire/overheating

pict

Good afternoon,

Was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing engine fires whenever time acceleration is used. I haven’t tried the ground speed acceleration to verify if that’s affected as well yet though.

What I noticed a few times was, at first it happened during climbout - despite ITT being stable and below 800C, everything works fine until I enabled Ctrl-T to 2x or 4x (I never used higher than that) - after a few minutes I’ll get the warning about engine temperature exceeding 840C (despite the ITT indication showing 775C) then a split second later, lose all electrics and a fire in the cockpit.

On the second try I repeated the exact same route and conditions - climbed without acceleration this time around, everything remained perfectly stable all the way to cruise at F280...then shortly after ISA stabilized after setting cruise power (ITT at 790C) - I enabled time compression again...less than a minute later, same thing happened - engine fire/loss of electricity and avionics/over temperature notification.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Best regards,

Xavier Roberts