Cameron

TBM 900 v1.1.12 Update Released!

Any fixes for the the CTD when loading the airplane with x-life deluxe. This airplane is the only one that crashes with x-life deluxe so I would think it has to do with the aircraft.

Regards

Edited by cessna_man

AFAIK, X-Life is a custom AI plugin.  And the answer to your question is no.  The TBM uses a custom TCAS, and from what we know, the problem either lies with X-Plane itself, or X-Life.  Just Flight reached out to us and asked us for a copy of the TBM to make sure it works with a new traffic add on they made.  And they did make it work.  So going from that, I would say the problem lies with X-Life.

8 hours ago, Goran_M said:

AFAIK, X-Life is a custom AI plugin.  And the answer to your question is no.  The TBM uses a custom TCAS, and from what we know, the problem either lies with X-Plane itself, or X-Life.  Just Flight reached out to us and asked us for a copy of the TBM to make sure it works with a new traffic add on they made.  And they did make it work.  So going from that, I would say the problem lies with X-Life.

Thanks for the reply. I did find something from jardesign forum about crashes (not the tbm in particular, but any crashes in general) and one of the things they mentioned was the gizmo plugin and I believe X-Aviation installed it. I deleted the plugin and so far i was able to load the tbm  twice with no crashes.  I'm not 100% sure yet, I need to do some flights. 

Going to keep my fingers crossed, lol

Thanks again

13 minutes ago, cessna_man said:

and one of the things they mentioned was the gizmo plugin and I believe X-Aviation installed it.

There is no merit to this, and it's something they have said for ages. Ignore such ridiculous statements.