Reference Development Status

smokey43

Hello All, 

Just wanted to drop a line as it has been awhile since I last visited and I was quite critical of the Development Team. I stand by my remarks of the lack of updates regarding the IXEG and believe there was a "dragging of feet" so to speak in regards to this. However, with that said, some of that criticism is because I believe the plane to one of the finest and still is in many respects. Although it may seem petty, I still am irritated by the doors not opening. I do though continue to fly this and have had many hours of enjoyment, I believe that even after now 2 years this is still one of the finest and find the pricing to be very fair. 

Even after voicing my displeasure about updates, I still continue to support X-Aviation and in fact recently purchased the Hot Start TBM Model. I'm sure this too will be another great purchase and am excited to begin learning this aircraft. 

Just wanted to extend a "Thank You" to the development team for giving us a fair update status, to know they are working to provide an update is very encouraging and I look forward to additional reading about the update progress. Personally I think the sounds are already "Great", It handles great, is dependable, (Never experienced any crashes), aside from the door opening and possibly (although not necessary) a little cleaning, This will be the most perfect airliner one can buy. 

Thanks again to the development team, I'm anxious to hear more about the update status.

Yes, I did read that and is the reason for my post. I'm very happy that the Development Team is back at it for this excellent model. I am anxiously awaiting additional update news and of course the release of the update. Kudos to the Dev Team for supplying a status, I think that is where alot of criticism came due to the lack of such communication, I'm just pleased that there is something on the Horizon.

• Like 1