TBM900 unableto taxi due to crashing

Jakobb

I have countless hours on the TBM but never encountered the following. I've been wanting to depart LFMD now for the aprox 10th time, starting the engine by my own and the planes checklist. Everything works fine, I taxi 10m and the plane suddenly pitches up and in the same moment the engine is buring...  I'm below 5 knots by taht stage, in taxi throttle mode and not doing anyhting fancy. Not sure what the problem is

2020-02-13 10_15_12-X-System.png

34 minutes ago, jakobeng1303 said:

I have countless hours on the TBM but never encountered the following. I've been wanting to depart LFMD now for the aprox 10th time, starting the engine by my own and the planes checklist. Everything works fine, I taxi 10m and the plane suddenly pitches up and in the same moment the engine is buring...  I'm below 5 knots by taht stage, in taxi throttle mode and not doing anyhting fancy. Not sure what the problem is

2020-02-13 10_15_12-X-System.png

Very likely the problem lies in the scenery. I have experienced that myself everytime I taxied over a certain spot in an airport scenery. The problem was then fixed by the scenery author. 

However, try to choose another parking spot and avoid crossing the area you crashed before.