SR22 Development Update 2

Coop

It has been another week of work on the SR22!

This week, we will show previews of the interior and demonstrate the many features of the electrical system that is being simulated, even beyond the individual circuit breakers.

Interior Previews

TS-SR22-8Feb-1.thumb.jpg.dcc9546d70c13220d969517712e692a8.jpgTS-SR22-8Feb-6.thumb.jpg.2e630a0f8ff57b97cf7a683830ae3755.jpgTS-SR22-8Feb-4.thumb.jpg.7c11cca477de26e3e52ae57fc221f4ec.jpg

Electrical System

The electrical system is complex, but important to be accurate. We have simulated many different aspects of the system:

• Electrical Sources

• Battery 1 and 2

• Alternator 1 and 2

• Electrical Distribution Busses

• Main Distribution Bus 1/2

• Essential Distribution Bus

• Electrical Busses

• Main Bus 1/2/3

• Avionics Bus

• Essential Bus 1/2

• Non-Essential Bus

• A/C Bus 1/2

With the accurate representation of these many different busses (and associated circuit breakers), we can ensure a proper simulation of the avionics/systems in all the many different potential configurations imposed by mismanagement or failures - providing a robust platform to train upon.

CBs.thumb.png.06863b46a13d5b0a46894c82377cefa9.png

Here is a diagram we are using in the system’s development, where the connections between distribution busses and general busses are shown in different colors.

TS-SR22-8Feb-9.thumb.jpg.05488c90891a6131dbddd1de7999cd43.jpg

Check out the next previews by clicking here!

Beautiful pics.  I definitely like the reflections on the G1000 screens (though you may want to tone it down to a matte finish) and the attention to detail on the electrical system.  I'm hoping there's similar depth in the other systems.  Do you plan to have an option to save state between sessions? (Switch positions, maintenance, etc.)  

Gregg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gregg Seipp said:

Beautiful pics.  I definitely like the reflections on the G1000 screens (though you may want to tone it down to a matte finish) and the attention to detail on the electrical system.  I'm hoping there's similar depth in the other systems.  Do you plan to have an option to save state between sessions? (Switch positions, maintenance, etc.)  

Gregg

Yes, our persistence system will make its way over into the SR22 :)