CRJ-200 Released!

Cameron

Hello all!

The Take Command! CRJ-200 shown in the Work In Progress section of this forum has been released and can be purchased here: http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=68

The Work In Progress section for the CRJ-200 has been changed to a read-only forum, and all new topics regarding the scenery should be posted in the support section here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?board=25.0

Enjoy this incredible new aircraft!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit the X-Aviation bookmark link a few minutes ago with the presumption that "Coming soon" will be still there.

Not today!...

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate Javier&Cameron and everybody involved in developing this amazing product with the release!

It is a big milestone for JR, X-Aviation and X-Plane community..

Enough talking, I'm back to my CRJ200 installation  ;D

how do you fell the performance.. the plane.. pics... please and comments.. Thanks!

Chip is quick! He reports about 50 fps with Godzilla.

http://xplane10.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/crj-first-impressions/

Congrats everyone, must feel good! Paella and Sangria for everyone! Perhaps after the next few hrs..

I'll buy in 12 hrs time (the plane!!), off to bed now.

I have been watching the stages of your CRJ200 and I was wondering if it was possible to have a ten minute demo just to try it out because I am kind of unsure if I should buy right now

right now we are not planning to do that. Imagine how hard has been reach this point.. to make a simple installer.. so make a 10 minutes demo is not planned for now. Of course I know there will be other "demos" for full time, but you know.. if you all want see more planes like this on the future from me.. then I need to pay Teo (my future born child) bills. If they are paid through the selling of this plane, then I will have the strong to build more. If not, then....... bon voyage my friends.... This is my last bet. All or nothing.

Javier, I am very impressed. This is nothing short of X-Plane's best aircraft, ever! The 3d work is brilliant, but the textures are even better. The grime on the body is simply astounding. And Phillip, the systems are spectacular. What impresses me most are the frame rates - they really are dependent on a dual core. Makes the aircraft wonderfully smooth.

Excellent Job!

post-4050-131369606979_thumb.png

post-4050-131369606989_thumb.png

post-4050-1313696070_thumb.png

post-4050-131369607013_thumb.png

post-4050-131369607023_thumb.png

post-4050-131369607064_thumb.png

I am running Mac OS X 10.6.7 X-Plane RC9.61 (i think....will check) - Having purchased and run installer X-Plane crashes on opening...I have never suffered this before. I re-started Mac etc, but no luck. I then uninstalled CRJ, and everything fine again, any ideas?

Thanks............can't wait!

Javier, double congratulations! First for your baby Teo, I am also expecting a baby soon and can imagine the excitement. And for your virtual baby that just saw the light, this last one we all have been impatiently waiting for. I wish you a great success. In Mexico we say that babies come with a "torta" under their arm, and I wish this is it for you. That it provides for your family and encourages you to continue developing amazing products for X-Plane.

I want to congratulate Anton, Cameron and Philip also and thank them for their invaluable contribution to this project, I am sure it was not easy to accomplish and I wish the benefits from this project are abundant and continued. May this be the beginning of a new level product development for X-plane that benefits the growing community of happy users of this platform.

I am buying mine very soon. I can't afford it right away, since I am expecting a baby soon, but I don't care, I am willing to confront my wife when she finds out that I spent 60 bucks in something she can't understand the value. So be it.

Thank you so much for your persistence, your dedication and your talent. I am sure i will get countless hours of enjoyment from this amazing product.

Best wishes to all the development team

Juan

I am running Mac OS X 10.6.7 X-Plane RC9.61 (i think....will check) - Having purchased and run installer X-Plane crashes on opening...I have never suffered this before. I re-started Mac etc, but no luck. I then uninstalled CRJ, and everything fine again, any ideas?

Thanks............can't wait!

Try loading up a plane that does not use Gizmo first (i.e cirrus the jet).

(I had to temporarily remove the x737 from my plane folder)

Then load the CRJ, everything should be fine.

M.

Congratulations, I just credited my prepaid credit card last night so unfortunately for me it will take about 48 hours before I can purchase it!  But I really look forward flying the Jazz repaint from YUL to complete the IVAO Canada IFR tour!  Thank you for all the hard work Javier and Cameron. I think the price of $59.95 is just right for the level of detail for this plane. I also see the the JRollon Planes CRJ-200 - native**  on the Navigraph Nav Data page!  Excellent!

Just a heads up to everyone.  Downloaded the plane and installed.  No problem.  When I started Xplane with the X737 as the loaded aircraft the simulation crashed on start up.  I removed the x737 and restarted Xplane with out any problems.  Not sure if the aircraft caused the problem but moving it solved it.

Congratulations Javier and team, on the release of the long awaited CRJ-200.  

I have purchased and installed it, but it is sooo frustrating because I have to finish my work before I even get a chance to look at your fantastic work.

I don't know if you sim developers consider yourselves artists, but I hope you know that you are.  

This beautiful and complex CRJ is a fine art that just as well could fit into an exhibit at an art museum as it does on my X-Plane flight sim.

Thank you for making our world more beautiful!

Bob