Together with Runway Turnoff lights, the white backlight of the MCP buttons lights up

disidd

Hello everybody! 

I have a problem with Runway Turnoff Light and MCP Lights. When I turn on the toggle switches of the runway turnoff lights, the white  backlight of the buttons lights up on the MSP. When I turn on the toggle switch of the outbound landing lights, the white illumination of the buttons of the MSP disappears. I don’t know what it is connected with. This does not affect the flight, but a little annoying. I like the plane very much and I want to plunge into maximum reality.  If anyone knows how to fix this, help solve the problem.

Windows 10 Pro, X-Plane 11.41, IXEG 1.21

Hi,

this is a known issue - it will be solved with the next update. One of the textures (mcp) was accidentally set to "outside glass" instead of "inside glass". Thats why it is affected by the outside light. No idea why its only affected by the turnoff light, though...

Here is how to fix it:

Cheers, Jan

Thanks Jan! 

I did so, the light on the MCP disappeared, but the other light in the cockpit stopped working normally and I brought everything back. After the long-awaited news about the upcoming update, I am ready to suffer this small problem.  The rest of the plane is excellent and somehow homely warm

From Russia with love, 

Dmitry

Edited by disidd
  • Like 1