Multiple Networked PC SIM using TBM Activation nightmare.

FRed Baron

I run a networked PC sim, a master and 3 slaves for the main rig and one test pc. I have three accounts with x-aviation, and have purchased the TBM three separate times.  The first account starting with Beats33 works fine and has three systems activated. The account starting with beats3201 has one system activated, but with the annoying update check pop-up that won't quit (latest XP version as of today and latest nvidia drivers).  The test PC will not activate under the beats3201 account and has the machine id locked. So this morning I figured I would try a fresh account for the test pc and bought yet another copy of TBM under the account starting with fbfs.fusion. And just tried to activate the test PC and machine is still locked. 

Dustin C.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:11 PM, FRed Baron said:

The account starting with beats3201 has one system activated, but with the annoying update check pop-up that won't quit (latest XP version as of today and latest nvidia drivers). 

Dustin C.

This typically happens when you have a plugin installed that you really should not.

I suggest you do an audit of what you have installed on that machine.

1 hour ago, Ben Russell said:

This typically happens when you have a plugin installed that you really should not.

I suggest you do an audit of what you have installed on that machine.

I'll have a look thx, considering I have three other machines with the exact same plug-ins and addons installed working properly is.. bit of a head scratcher..

Edited by FRed Baron
added information