PFD #1 not working after update to 1.1.11

jacksparrow

Message: Installed the newest and latest version of the TBM 900 to my Plane 11 and the PFD 1 on the pilot side of the plane does not come on. Help, it was all working before the upgrade. Thank you for your time and efforts in this matter. JT
Name of product(s) - Put N/A for none: TBM 900

Also, in the middle screen volts and amps keep flashing and the torque gauge is not working, has a red "x" over it.

I was advised to come here for support.

Hey Goran_M,

I installed it a third time, but this time I moved the unzipped file to the same drive where my x-plane is and told it to install. Now it looks like everything is working. On the other two attempts to install the unzipped file was on a different ssd-drive and it did install the TBM 900, only the PFD 1 didn't work and a few other thing where not right.

Seems all is well now, and it goes with the saying......Third time is a charm. :)

Moral to this story, is to have the unzipped update file on the same drive before double clicking the install. This information is based on a Windows machine, as this was the system I was working with.

Thanks for your time and efforts Goran_M and for getting back to me quickly...

Happy New Years to you and yours.

Cheers.....and Blue Skies to Ya!

JS

Edited by jacksparrow
New answer to problem. Solved