CTD: "Something reinstalled our exception handler..." in 1.1.10

Jf17

Hello,

I want to inform you that the exception handler bug is still alive in 1.1.10. Shortly after takeoff the game suddenly freezed and crashed a few seconds later. When I looked inside the log.txt, It said this:

"2019-12-23 08:17:29 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000"

I thought the new update was supposed to fix this issue but apparantly the bug still remains.

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

We have narrowed down the Exception handler error to AI traffic, which is why I didn't open your log file earlier.  I just opened your log file now and there is no exception handler error in there.  Your log shows a clean shut down.  Is this the log file immediately after the crash or did you restart the sim and then post the log file?

Also, your GPU drivers are outdated.

Edited by Goran_M

The log is not immediately after the CTD because after it crashed i restarted the sim to end my flight properly. After that I posted the log.

You have to scroll up a bit to find the concerned line. That's the reason why I quoted. The date of the crash is 2019-12-23 08:17:29.  That's the line I am refering to.

I did turn off the AI traffic in advance to prevent a CTD like this. That's reason why I am so surprised with it.

By the way, thank you for the info with the GPU drivers. I have updated them now.

TBM900_Log.txt