Navigraph Data Available for the CRJ

Navigraph data for CRJ just downloaded....waiting for place to put them.... :)

Please, wait with replacing the navdata until after the tutorial flight!!!

The tutorial flight requires a "virgin" installation of the CRJ, as we rely on the procedures approaching Valencia.

If you replace them with newer data, you might not be able to fly the approach described in the tutorial, since the database has changed. It means of course, the approach has changed in the real world sometime ago...

So, please:

Fly the tutorial flight, BEFORE applying the new navdata.

Frankly, I'd recommend flying the tutorial at least twice before doing anything else! The CRJ is an aircraft that requires quite a bit of learning. Javier himself once complained about a "bug" to me, when in fact he was doing something wrong :)

Philipp

Navigraph data for CRJ just downloaded....waiting for place to put them.... :)

Please, wait with replacing the navdata until after the tutorial flight!!!

The tutorial flight requires a "virgin" installation of the CRJ, as we rely on the procedures approaching Valencia.

If you replace them with newer data, you might not be able to fly the approach described in the tutorial, since the database has changed. It means of course, the approach has changed in the real world sometime ago...

So, please:

Fly the tutorial flight, BEFORE applying the new navdata.

Frankly, I'd recommend flying the tutorial at least twice before doing anything else! The CRJ is an aircraft that requires quite a bit of learning. Javier himself once complained about a "bug" to me, when in fact he was doing something wrong :)

Philipp

hahaha.. yes yes... "Philipp... WTF!!!! the autopilot is not working!! why!!!???".. mmmm.. did you connect Yaw Dampers?... "EH.....no... glups!!! " hahahaha

Yes.. on new approaches to Valencia they deleted the CENTA1C approach. That means.. that if they did on new revision, then you couldn't fly the tutorial correctly. So better fly it (the tutorial) EVEN IF YOU ARE A REAL PILOT OF THE CRJ because I remember it again!!! THIS IS OUR CRJ VERSION OF THE REAL CRJ. I mean.. yes.. it has lots of things as real.. BUT are little things not as the real BECAUSE THIS IS A SIMULATION so... better do the tutorial first before asking us:

"X is not working!!! why???!!! is it a bug???!!"

About CRJ release............................

hahahahaha..

NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING! (I also am nervous about it!)

Ok, sorry. My post would not be polemical, I know the difficulties about this step of programming, but it's so simple to update us users and inform about work in progress, isn't it?

Personally, I thought the released was at the same time with Navigraph CRJ 1105 Airac....

Now, I hope the sales will be open quickly, because I think too much waiting ends up stewing. ;D

Guys, V1.0 is finalized, so there isn't a very high chance of having to resolve bugs before the initial release. Think, it's just installers now.:) It's not worth the trouble of begging for a release date. Soon, we'll be begging for help on how to fly it, so read those manuals in this time! :)

I suppose it's just a stupid market strategy. Sorry men, nothing personal... but I don't like this kind of things. From my side during this three month I was invest something like 600 Euro (payware addons) to FSX installation on my iMac (yes I solved a lot of problem with this installation and it's work fine). Right now FSX installation is working fine with really good quality. You promised to release this aircraft in next month.... Month is finish and we still can see only promises... I really tired to waiting this aircraft and right now it's a principal deal. Instant of release testing tool you can finish installation, but you chose other way. Ok, your right, your chose. My chose don't support marketing like this. I fed up of this.

Anyway I hated other stupid things... like VFR scenery... FS community would like to watch really great airport scenery and not just only edited and adoptable maps from Google, Bing or OpenStreet. I really hope after one year this situation can be changed. But... anyway Microsoft is already announced next version of Flight Simulation.

Spoon is really good for lunch time, not after.

I suppose it's just a stupid market strategy. Sorry men, nothing personal... but I don't like this kind of things. From my side during this three month I was invest something like 600 Euro (payware addons) to FSX installation on my iMac (yes I solved a lot of problem with this installation and it's work fine). Right now FSX installation is working fine with really good quality. You promised to release this aircraft in next month.... Month is finish and we still can see only promises... I really tired to waiting this aircraft and right now it's a principal deal. Instant of release testing tool you can finish installation, but you chose other way. Ok, your right, your chose. My chose don't support marketing like this. I fed up of this.

Anyway I hated other stupid things... like VFR scenery... FS community would like to watch really great airport scenery and not just only edited and adoptable maps from Google, Bing or OpenStreet. I really hope after one year this situation can be changed. But... anyway Microsoft is already announced next version of Flight Simulation.

Spoon is really good for lunch time, not after.

So when is your 747 coming out?

It's not my forum, but this kind of attitude is uncalled for.

If you get anywhere NEAR finishing something like a CRJ, then you'll see what's involved.  Until then, read a good book and let these guys finish.

Unfortunately it's not mine. I'm not 3D modeling user. People pay for me a lot of money for others my skills... and right now I don't want to spend a lot of time of this kind of things.

But if you would like to talk with me about IT projects. So, your chose... don't say for me what I didn't know how it's hard and so on... they done all of things. They talking about this everywhere. But they can't finish just installation during one month? Here I need to put facepalm picture.

Guys, to build installation people typically need one week or less. And believe me this time frame is normal for much more complicated products then just some one aircraft for X-Plane. Believe me, I have really big working experience with companies like Microsoft or IBM and I know about what I'm talking.

PS: You can put to my karma a lot of minuses.. It's not changing my opinion or if you would like you can erase my posts. But it's critic and it's right critic.

Unfortunately it's not mine. I'm not 3D modeling user. People pay for me a lot of money for others my skills... and right now I don't want to spend a lot of time of this kind of things.

But if you would like to talk with me about IT projects. So, your chose... don't say for me what I didn't know how it's hard and so on... they done all of things. They talking about this everywhere. But they can't finish just installation during one month? Here I need to put facepalm picture.

Guys, to build installation people typically need one week or less. And believe me this time frame is normal for much more complicated products then just some one aircraft for X-Plane.

Then instead of hanging around these forums, how about you make some money and finish a contract project.

We all want this CRJ.  But how about this, PMDG said they would deliver their 737 in Mid 2010.  They are STILL working on it.  And that's a team of 8 people. THAT'S 1 YEAR LATE.

And yes, I am saying you don't know how hard it is to make something like the CRJ.  If I am wrong, please show me some of the add ons you have made for x plane.  I would love to see them.

EDIT:  I didn't drop your karma.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Believe me... First nothing is Stupid because I don't like hear nobody is stupid, even if I am stupid

Second this is not marcheting strategy because if I where so smart (I am not stupid but also not so smart) then I would be really rich, or better positioned on a comertial company making those marchetings...

Third. I repeat again.. I never promised anything.. maybe the only promised was to try to make my work as good as I could. And I said, "maybe I think we can release it in one month or so" that is not a promise.. just an calculation (but even still I believe we are in that month).

Fourth. I don't want compete with FSX or any other software. I make my products the way I would like to see them. When I work on a company I make the products the way they want.

So, I can make mistakes. Believe me making this CRJ is not an easy task.. If you are desperate waiting, multiply your desperation x 1 million, and you have my desperation several times it was near cancelling.

Fith. If anyone don't want to buy our plane.. No problem. We are not going to try to convince anyone. Time will say if the plane is good or not. So you can return again, when you want. You will be welcome if you buy the plane "today" or in a year. But for me you will be welcome always when you come friendly.

cheers,

Javier.

another consideration of time needed to make things. Microsoft.. IBM..... well... the bigger company I have been working on is Crytek.. on Germany....

BUT believe me... when you don't have such ammount of money for the projects those companies have, the time to complete something is 3, 4 or even more times bigger.

It is not the same model a plane (the CRJ was ended modelling in 3-4 months with texture and animation) than export everything and make it work!

When you don't have money to pay people (Only another crazy guy like you programming in his free time), when you don't have a place to meet those poeple, and everyone is working on several locations around the world.. where you have to meet by 3am to talk with someone.... it is hard man.. VERY HARD!!!

So believe me also to me I know what I am talking about ALSO!

EDIT: I also didn't change the charma.. Even.. I don't know how to do it!!! hahaha

Why I need to show you some of addons men? Hey, waked up I'm end user, not developer. This is market and I have chose and I have right to chose between other's product. I hope you can understand. Don't try to tell my what I done for X-Plane community. This is not open source community and it's commercial market ok? Can you understand this? I'm end user who can pay your or others product. You have a product, I have a money. Fill the difference. I'm not declare like I'm other developer of X-Plane addon's.

I know best defense position is attack, but this arguments looks like ... you know what.

If you are talking about PMDG, they already have good product MD, B747 it's enough.Do you have products like this? Of course answer is no! So best way for you it's to talk about PMDG or other's team only after you are going to have products at the same level. Air simmer has released really good aircraft Airbus. What we have for X-Plane? Few variations of Cessna? I don't want to bye another one Cessna or little one aircraft. I fed up of this. I would like to fly on normal commercial jet (of course online). I what users can see on X-Plane shops? A lot of little aircraft's, cessna, cessna and again cessna.

What about scenery like Aerosoft, FlyTampa or SimWings? Nobody have this kind of level of addons for X-Plane. AES? Not have... Ohhh... I know only one really good addon more or less to closer of this level... and it's UUDD - Domodedovo maded by JAR... and sic! it's freeware :))))

X-Plane it's really good simulation program. But unfortunately, this platform not have normal addons.

Ok.. so better don't buy our CRJ because I don't believe costumers just because having money have the truth.

I believe you must relax.. and if one day you consider you want to fly our plane not making comparisons between FSX or what other company did compared with us, then you are welcome to buy it (when is out)

Now I fell you see a competition here.. so if you don't like it the way it is done in X-Plane compared with FSX then you are going to be against us.. because we didn't do the right way.

Sorry but this is Philipp, Anton, Javier and Cameron way...  Sorry not be like PMDG or airsimmer...

Thanks!

Believe me... First nothing is Stupid because I don't like hear nobody is stupid, even if I am stupid

Second this is not marcheting strategy because if I where so smart (I am not stupid but also not so smart) then I would be really rich, or better positioned on a comertial company making those marchetings...

Third. I repeat again.. I never promised anything.. maybe the only promised was to try to make my work as good as I could. And I said, "maybe I think we can release it in one month or so" that is not a promise.. just an calculation (but even still I believe we are in that month).

Fourth. I don't want compete with FSX or any other software. I make my products the way I would like to see them. When I work on a company I make the products the way they want.

So, I can make mistakes. Believe me making this CRJ is not an easy task.. If you are desperate waiting, multiply your desperation x 1 million, and you have my desperation several times it was near cancelling.

Fith. If anyone don't want to buy our plane.. No problem. We are not going to try to convince anyone. Time will say if the plane is good or not. So you can return again, when you want. You will be welcome if you buy the plane "today" or in a year. But for me you will be welcome always when you come friendly.

cheers,

Javier.

Javier,

I'm not calling you stupid. You are amazing 3D modeller but this is that I'm thing about this situation. I'm not saying if you or other's people stupid, cause I didn't know you personal or others people here. I just explain my opinion and not like other developer, I explain my opinion like a end user who have chose.

PS: Try to read much more carefully my messages. I'm not saying build something like CRJ it's easy, but what about installation program? Are you kidding? X-Avaiation released few aircraft (cessna, cessna and again cessna) and they can't make standarts procedure for future products? Facepalm.

well it is easy... the most easy things takes a lot of time. This is not a cessna instalation... Even Cameron has other things to work also.. he is not 100% time making the CRJ... .. because there are other costumers that maybe don't like the CRJ and just are the same important as the ones on CRJ part.

So.. just please relax!

Thanks