M20 Ovation II, no Reality XP 750 in panel

craighardy

I have Reality XP 750 installed in Xplane.  It works with other planes that use this add on.  However, with the M20 Ovation II, all I get is the Garmin 530.  I can get the Reality XP popup, but there is no integration with the aircraft panel, which is the main reason I bought it!

Shouldn't this be working automatically as IT DOES with all my other aircraft that use it?   WHAT GIVES?

Removed my plugins, and STILL doesn't work!

Log.txt

Edited by craighardy

• craighardy changed the title to M20 Ovation II, no Reality XPN
  • 2 weeks later...

Ernest, the developer's name is Coop.  X-Aviation is acting as a sales agent for the company (AFM)  that develops this, I believe.  Join the threshold forum  (AFM Support Forum)  and then you can make a post there.  Coop is aware of the problem, and he told me he is working on a fix.  Couldn't hurt for you to make your voice heard there as well.

I'm as annoyed as you are.  I spent over $500 for a RealSimGear gtn 750 bezel, so that I could increase my level of immersion.  So, without a doubt, I would not have purchased this plane w/o that option.  

Here's the link to my posts about the problem at the developer's forum, so please add your voice to mine:

https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/2062-reality-gtn-750-not-in-m20-ovation-ii-panel/

Edited by craighardy

On 12/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, Ernest said:

I just purchased this and have the same problem. They advertise it is comparable, that is why I got it.

My first purchase from this company, and was mislead thru false advertising.

Not good, and no help available.

Ernest, I don't think you turned notifications on. You sent me another post, but did not read my response above.