Error running installer

atechmu

I'm having an issue running the installer. During comp 1/2 i get a pop message stating "Unable to download component Fox Islands: Component file version does not math". I've tried downloading the installer multiple times to no avail. If i click ignore i get a second message. See attached images.

677925045_FoxIslanderror2.PNG.ceb2eccc6a1ee06a6bbe45a6b447abc5.PNG1720087468_FoxIsland.PNG.c6602b7871bbdf07695850838e022120.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry didnt work with your recommendation, actually I tried the compatibility windows mode (vista,7,8) and got the same message, february 23th bought the Custer scenery and the installation was piece of cake everything fine, so the big clue for me is the installer, any options to get the files and put it manually? @Attitude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:11 AM, Sékou DIANE said:

Hello,

there is still no solution to the installer problem, so no possibility to install the addon, it's a shame that the developer and the seller cannot offer us an alternative. We hope that the community will find a solution to this problem that affects many people.

Sékou DIANE

I have investigated this with the store and they stated the installer needs to be re-downloaded and installed. Not just installed from the old installer if that is what was happening. If you still cannot get it fixed can you please submit a support ticket so the appropriate party may handle this issue. I do not have any control over the installer.  @Cameron can you please chime in to confirm my statement above. Thanks you all and we are very sorry for this inconvenience. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...