mini review

sdflyer

Hi, I have never flown C23 in real life, but I did put some hours in Debonair, Sierra and Bonanza.

First, of all very impressive model a typical high standard LES implementation. It feels and breathes like typical Beech. However, few little things I miss among other movable sun visors, headset that would reduce engine noise, and finally rain and ice effect. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Raúl Aubel said:

Thank you airfighter, I own the awesome study level LES Saab 340 and is incredible. In GA I like the wear maintenance hangar, will be implemented in upcoming updates? It would be great something like REP or like AFM/TORQUESIM people did with their products...

Hangar/maintenance stuff is something I'm working on for the near future, not only for C23 but for all my other projects as well. The current update was initially to include just bug fixes, but at the end I have added a lot more features, like librain support and the new AFM's Garmin G5. Here's a preview.

318101335_LES_Sundowner_G5-2020-01-0600_04_07.thumb.png.e844c6e0142fc2ed1b3fb11bb1b253d8.png

• Like 4

7 hours ago, airfighter said:

Hangar/maintenance stuff is something I'm working on for the near future, not only for C23 but for all my other projects as well. The current update was initially to include just bug fixes, but at the end I have added a lot more features, like librain support and the new AFM's Garmin G5. Here's a preview.

318101335_LES_Sundowner_G5-2020-01-0600_04_07.thumb.png.e844c6e0142fc2ed1b3fb11bb1b253d8.png

great news, thank you very much for adding to this beautiful product, the maintenance hangar!!!, would you please be publishing in this post the work in progress of the wear maintenance hangar when you develop improvements and be adding more stuff? Thanks again for developing study-level products and I will be with my credit card ready for the great sundowner!!

5 hours ago, Raúl Aubel said:

great news, thank you very much for adding to this beautiful product, the maintenance hangar!!!, would you please be publishing in this post the work in progress of the wear maintenance hangar when you develop improvements and be adding more stuff? Thanks again for developing study-level products and I will be with my credit card ready for the great sundowner!!

Currently is about another aircraft, but will be migrated to Sundowner as soon as it will be ready. I'll post previews when there is something meaningful to see.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, sdflyer said:

It's been a while. A lot of new projected announced as well. Is there any foreseeable update in the nearest future ?

The update is almost ready, but waiting something from the AFM Garmin G5 plugin to be 100% ready. As soon everything is OK will be released immediately. 

• Upvote 2